Meditech Jobs

Groups

Videos

• Add Videos

How to get started

1. Become a Member

2. Join & Post Questions in our Groups

3. Read or Write a MEDITECH Blog

Wondering if anyone has advice for how to create or find templates/reports for a daily activity or planning dashboard?   We have ESS, cyberview, not sure if one of these tools can be used to create and view in real time a dashboard for administration?

Thanks in advance.

Views: 153

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Margie - Are you Magic or CS?

Thanks...

CS

Report Writer Gene said:

Hi Margie - Are you Magic or CS?

Thanks...

In ESS,

You can make custom views that can pull from statistical patient and financial data into one screen.

You can create an npr report that inserts html code that's on a schedule to run and download to a ftp site that links to a web page.  This allows non-meditech users access to the dashboard.

Thank you Jamie - access for non meditech would be ideal too. I will share this with our IS team.  If you have a sample dashboard you dont mind sharing, I'd appreciate it. you can email to me direct if easier: mzeglen@paloscomm.org

Margie

Jamie Powell said:

You can create an npr report that inserts html code that's on a schedule to run and download to a ftp site that links to a web page.  This allows non-meditech users access to the dashboard.

Unfortunately not anymore.  It was implemented a long time ago, since then they just use the bed board funtion now.

RSS

© 2014   Inpact, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service